Saturday, August 11, 2012

A Brand New Game

I woke up earlier in a really weird place. As soon as I got up, the Black Joker guy showed up.

"Nice to see you again, Gordon," he said.
"Where am I?" I demanded.
"This is the Board," he said. "It is my Master's world."
"Your 'Master'?" I asked.
"Yes," he said. "He is the king of games, and he has graciously invited you here to participate in a very special tournament."
"What kind of tournament?" I demanded.
"Oh, the rules are simple enough," he said. "You just have to kill the other competitors."
"What!?" I said.
"You heard me correctly," he said. "This is a fight for survival. You have to battle until no one else is left. A person like you should have no problem with that."
"And what's that supposed to mean?" I asked.
"I've dueled you before," he said. "You're absolutely vicious, and will do whatever you can to win, while making your opponent suffer as much as they can in the process. You'll be an excellent competitor."

And then he vanished. Whatever. If he wants me to fight, I'll fight. As a matter of fact, I think I hear another competitor coming my way. Better wrap up this post and go get some gaming done.

No comments:

Post a Comment