Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Brute

I can summon level 4 monsters outside of duels now, but that's about the best I can do right now. I'm guessing I have to wait even longer before I can summon my stronger cards.

I found a card on the ground earlier. It was called Willing Doll Of The Wooden Girl. When I went to pick it up, a guy came out of no where with a gun and started talking to me. He turned out to be the same guy who took out the Crimson Knight. According to him, the Burning Shadow Dragon has piece of one of the Fears sealed inside of it. Something called the Brute. He said I could keep the card and started walking away. I summoned my Armageddon Knight to take care of him, but he shot it. I gave up and decided to keep looking for the duelist.

I found him.

"Saylo, right?" I asked.
"Yes," he replied. "You've been looking for me, correct?"
"I want a rematch," I said.
"Not now," he replied.
"Why not!?" I demanded.
"It is not the time," he said. "The destined moment has not arrived yet."
"The hell are you talking about?" I said.

And then he vanished. I need to find him again. I need to get that rematch.

No comments:

Post a Comment